Although you are a volunteer, you are still subject to the rules of conduct expected of ReAnimania sta. We depend on you to follow through with your commitment as you become a part of the ReAnimania team. You represent ReAnimania to both patrons and the public at large, and it is important to portray a positive image. Regardless of your capacity or seniority as a volunteer with ReAnimania, you are expected to:
- Treat all patrons, visitors and staff with respect and courtesy
- Be sensitive to the diverse participants
- Conduct yourself in a manner that is betting a positive organizational image
- Do not consume alcohol or drugs while on a shift and do not report for duty while under the inuence of alcohol or drugs
- Show up on time and dressed appropriately for scheduled events
- Preserve proper aesthetic presence and personal hygiene
- Contact the volunteer coordinators immediately when you must cancel a scheduled volunteer engagement
- Stay through your entire shift
- Keep all information you handle condential
- Always smile!
In return, from your Film Society sta you can expect to:
- Have your concerns, problems and issues listened to
- Be treated with respect and courtesy
- Be kept informed about event changes that pertain to you
- Be provided with a safe atmosphere in which to volunteer
- Be appreciated for your contributions to the organization
While we appreciate the time you graciously donate to ReAnimania, reported negative behaviors will be investigated and, depending on frequency and severity, could result in the termination of your volunteer position with ReAnimania.
Looking forward to cooperating with you!